A Dark and Stormy Night
BeElleGee BeElleGee@hotmail.com

Rated NC-17
Summary: Sprinkles Halloween fic challenge.


The things I do for this fucking company, Xanatos thought to himself, just before climbing out of his domed speeder and into the pouring rain. He knew there was no way he could make it to the condominium's foyer without getting soaked to the skin. Well, he concluded, at least he would have a genuine reason to duck out of this Halloween soiree early. The only reason he was bothering to attend at all was because his hosts were big investors in OffWorld Corps stocks.

"You'll have to forgive me, I simply must get home and out of these wet clothes and into a hot bath," Xanatos rehearsed. Yeah, that sounded good.

Lightening flashed just as he opened the door to the apartment building and the ensuing thunder boomed so loud it shook the glass on either side of the door.

Xanatos dodged inside. "Sonofabitch!" Anyone would be certifiably insane to venture out on a night like this for a party. Especially when he knew it wasn't going to be the least bit worthwhile because probably nobody of any interest would be there. To make things worse, he knew the Jedi had been invited. That could only mean milk and pumpkin-shaped cookies, and bobbing for apples would be the order of the day.

Xanatos strode down the hallway, pushing his wet bangs from his eyes, his mood growing darker with each passing minute. But as he counted down the condo numbers to his final destination, he could hear the thumping of music and raucous laughter getting louder and clearer. He raised a brow and pursed his lips. Hmmm....interesting.

He rang the doorbell and knocked, hoping one or the other would be heard above the pounding bass. The door slid open, but no one was there.

"Mmm, enter you will," a familiar sing-song voice rang out from below. "Join us you can."

Xanatos looked down. His eyes widened in disbelief.
"...Yoda?"

"Mmmm. Hehehehe."

The little Jedi Master was wearing a big red rubber nose, a rainbow-colored frizzy wig, and a yellow satin jumpsuit with big floppy shoes. He turned and shuffled away, muttering to himself, as Xanatos stared after him in shock.

Two legs suddenly stepped into Xanatos' line of vision. Bare legs. Shapely legs. Nice legs. This party might not be so bad after all. Things were definitely starting to look up.

Look up, look up, Xanatos reminded himself, but allowed his eyes to climb up the woman's legs inch by slow inch to the hem of her tight and very short miniskirt.

"Oh, you poor baby!" the woman cooed. "You're drenched! Here's a towel!"

Xanatos finally made it to the woman's face. He noticed her earrings were wintergreen Lifesavers. He made a conscious effort not to lick his lips at the thought of sucking on her earlobes. He smiled as he accepted her proffered towel.

"Thank you," he said and sighed appreciatively. "I'm Xanatos. OffWorld's CEO. He wiped his face and began scrubbing at his long dripping hair.

"I know. I'm Sprinkles," the woman introduced herself. "I'm your hostess! I want you to make yourself right at home. I'm so glad you could make it, I've always wanted to meet you."

Xanatos caught her eyes drifting down the length of him, pausing, drifting, drifting. Then a heavy sigh.

"Wow, it must really be raining now," Sprinkles continued. "Your clothes are just plastered to your... ahem, body. There's an electric fire place in the kitchen. It'll help you dry out a little. Why don't you go and sit in there while I get you a drink?"

"Sounds good to me," Xanatos agreed.

Sprinkles smiled. "Right through the door there," she directed. "Oh, and I've directed all my trick or treater traffic to the back door, which is in the kitchen. If the rain lets up and any show up, would you mind passing out the candy for me until I get there? There's a bowl on the counter."

Xanatos nodded. "I don't mind at all."

"Great! I'll be right back," she chimed and turned.

Xanatos deftly tossed his towel on the floor slightly in front of her.

"Oh, how clumsy of me!" he quickly apologized.

"No, don't worry, I'll get it!" Sprinkles smiled and bent over to retrieve the wayward linen.

Xanatos cocked his head to get a perfect view. He flashed a wolfish grin. Oooo baby......
 

En route to the kitchen, a tall unmistakable figure caught Xanatos' attention.

Well I'll be damned, he thought. There was his former master, Qui-Gon Jinn decked out in leather and chains, with fake breasts, bright red lipstick, fishnet stockings and stilettos. He carried a long braided whip made out of black licorice and wore silver handcuffs on his belt. His long hair was teased to a wild, spikey mass and his eyeshadow glittered in the low light of the room.

Xanatos suddenly realized, as outrageous as his master was dressed, it was the woman he was talking to that really had caught his eye. She was gorgeous. Her dark coppery hair was offset by her low cut black gown which shimmered everytime she moved. With her generous curves, it looked like deep black water rippling over the smooth white stones.

Xanatos frowned. How did Qui-Gon attract that number? He studied the expression on the woman's face. She was riveted. Absolutely riveted to Qui-Gon's every word. She reached out and touched the Jedi's arm lightly and laughed and tossed her head coquettishly, making her hair dance around her shoulders.

Xanatos took a deep breath and stalked over to them. Sorry, Qui-Gon, I think your lady needs a little something more worthy of the male gender, Xanatos thought to himself and grinned.

Qui-Gon looked up as Xanatos sidled up next to his prospect. He narrowed his eyes and raised his lip in a warning snarl.

"Hello there," Xanatos greeted the woman, pointedly ignoring Qui-Gon. "I don't believe I've had the pleasure of making your acquaintance yet this evening."

"And you're not going to either," the Jedi Master/dominatrix growled.

Xanatos pried his eyes off the woman. "Tsk, tsk, Qui-Gon. Where are your manners?"

Qui-Gon put his hands on his hips and struck a pose of barely controlled agression.

"This is Xanatos," Qui-Gon introduced. "Dressed as a slimy black eel for the evening. How fitting."

Xanatos grinned. "And I bite too, so be careful Jedi," he sneered back.

The woman smiled and held out her hand. "Do you now? That sounds....interesting."

Xanatos could feel his pulse quicken. He took her warm hand in his and squeezed it.

Her eyes were large and elaborately painted. They locked on Xanatos with newfound interest as her full dark lips turned up in a suggestive smile.

"I was just on my way to the kitchen to dry off a little," Xanatos continued. "Care to join me there? I could use a little company."

"Mmm, you might have to get out of those clothes if you want them to dry," the woman purred.

Xanatos heart was thudding now to the beat of the music. "Yessss," he breathed. "My thoughts exactly."

Qui-Gon knew he had lost the woman's interest at this point. He shot Xanatos a scathing look and stalked off in search of other fare.

Still holding her hand, Xanatos led the woman through the throng of guests and through the door that led into the kitchen.

He made a point of closing the door behind them.

"The fireplace isn't on," the woman noted. She squinted at the controls. "Do you know how to work these things?"

Xanatos' eyes darted from the fireplace to the door's control panel. "Ah, as a matter of fact," he began, as an idea crossed his mind. "That panel over there just controls the temperature. This panel by the door has the power button. Someone must have turned it off." He pried the panel open and quickly analyzed the switches and controls he would need to accomplish his means.

"Be careful," the woman whispered. "You're wet. Water and electricity don't mix."

Xanatos glanced back at her and smiled. "Don't you worry your pretty little head, I know exactly what I'm doing." He turned his attention back to the controls just as a capacitor popped and sparked. The lights blinked in the kitchen and dimmed somewhat. "Uh oh."

The woman came up behind Xanatos. "It must be faulty," she offered.

Xanatos could feel the heat of her breath against his wet skin as she spoke. He turned slowly to face her.

"I should tell Sprinkles. Maybe she could fix it," he replied apologetically. He moved to open the door but it wouldn't budge. He turned his face away to hide his smile of success. "Shit, I think I locked us in here..." He tried his best to sound upset but didn't really think it was convincing. He looked back at the woman and knew she wasn't buying any of it by her smile.

"Oh....darn," she whispered seductively. The swell of her breasts rose and fell with the deep rhythm of her respiration. Her body's heat radiated towards him, drawing him closer.

Xanatos locked his eyes on hers with a hungry predatory gaze. He licked his lips slowly.

"How ever will I keep warm now?" he asked teasingly.

The woman smiled. "First, you should take this off," she told him and began peeling off his wet shirt. Xanatos watched her fascinated. He stretched out his arms but let her undress him. She tossed his shirt aside, obviously caring less if it ever dried off or not. She placed her palms over his nipples and rubbed him in a slow circular motion. "You are cold, poor thing. Here, let me warm you up...."

She stepped closer until her body was against his. Her hands slid up to his neck as she began kissing and nibbling her way along his jawline.

Her lips were hot and soft and Xanatos thought he had never felt anything sweeter. He closed his eyes and moaned in delight. He slipped his hands around her waist and drew up tightly to him, making her hips cradle his erection. He slithered up and down her slightly, pushing against her with increasing insistence.

There was a knock at the back door. The woman suddenly pulled away and faced it with a frown. Xanatos pulled her back, willing to ignore the rest of the world for the sake of his passion, but the woman was too distracted now by the incessant knocking.

"Trick or treat!" came the muffled shouts of children just beyond the threshold. It must have stopped raining.

The woman smiled and looked around. She spied the bowl of candy and retrieved it.

Xanatos sighed heavily and began pulling off his boots as he watched the woman open the door, greet the children and pass out the candy. He swore softly, realizing the flaw in his plan. The damn backdoor was still open. The woman could leave if she really wanted to. Had that occurred to her?

As she closed the door and faced him again, Xanatos realized that if it had, it didn't matter to her. She reached behind herself and unfastened her gown, letting it fall to the floor in a glistening black pool at her feet. She wasn't wearing anything underneath it except black stockings and a lacey garter belt. Her nipples were dark and rosy like her lips and her pubic hair was a perfect auburn triangle of down.She kept her eyes on Xanatos' as she slowly stalked back over to where he stood.

Xanatos' passion surged. He hurriedly peeled off the remainder of his wet clothes and cast them aside. Like her, not really caring if they ever actually dried. As soon as she was within reach, he seized her in his arms and crushed her body against his, covering her mouth in a devouring kiss. Her arms folded around his neck and Xanatos lifted her up, backing her towards the table. She wrapped her legs around his waist, letting him carry her, never breaking their embrace.

The fire inside him was stoked. Xanatos brusquely deposited the woman on the table and pushed her down until she was on her back. He bent over her, gnawing his way down her long neck to her breast and thoroughly laved her jutting nipples with the tip of his tongue. She squirmed beneath him and rubbed her heels over his ass.

"I want you so bad," she breathed, burying her hands in his hair, twisting her fingers around his long wet locks.

Xanatos' hands stroked her sides. He trailed kisses over both her breasts, between her cleavage and down to her crotch. She opened her legs wider for him and gasped as his mouth covered her clit.

Knock knock knock knock.

Xanatos peered up at the back door with a wish for lightening to strike the very spot where the little brats stood.

Knock knock knock knock knock.

"Damnit to hell!" Xanatos snarled.

The woman grinned. "You better answer it. Otherwise they'll never go away."

"Grrrrrr...." Xanatos straightened and walked over to get the candy bowl. He opened the door a crack and grabbed a handful of candy.

"Trick or treat!" the children sang out.

"Here," Xanatos grumbled, all but throwing the candy at them. "Now get lost!" He closed the door and put the bowl of candy on the counter. Hmm, miniature chocolate Kisses, he thought. He picked out two and carried them back to the warm naked body reclining on the table.

He stood over her and unwrapped one piece of chocolate.

She grinned. "Kisses..." she sighed.

Xanatos smiled slyly. He traced her lips with the chocolate until it began to soften from the heat of her mouth. Then he slowly sucked the smeared chocolate from her lips.

"You're so hot," he breathed. "Sizzling hot." He unwrapped the second piece and slid down between her legs, kissing and nipping her inner thighs. He took the chocolate and pressed it between the moist, hot folds of skin, then closed her legs.

"Oh, I feel it melting," she laughed delightedly. She closed her eyes and wiggled her hips.

Xanatos slid his hands up and down her legs until he was satisfied enough time had elapsed to achieve his desired results. Finally he parted her legs and bent over her. As his tongue touched her, she quivered in anticipation. He could taste her and the chocolate as he licked and stroked and sucked her with new erotic zeal. She groaned and writhed wildly.

"I can't stand it anymore," she gasped. "I want you inside me now!"

Xanatos pulled back from her and straightened. He took hold of her shoulders and gathered her up to him, kissing her hungrily.

"Turn around," he panted. "And bend over."

She kissed him once more then pried her mouth away from his to obey him. She leaned over the table and grasped the sides.

She felt his fingers sliding in between her legs, penetrating her and readying her. Then she felt the hot velvety tip of his cock pressing against her and she spread her legs further and tightened her grip on the table.

He entered her slowly and pulled almost completely out, then pushed into her again deeper. His next thrust was forceful and banged her against the edge of the table. She squeaked.

Xanatos stroked her back and whispered sweet nothings in her ear.

The woman raised her buttocks, pushing him deeper into her.

"Yes, yes," she sighed.

Xanatos hands closed around her hips. He pounded against her a few times then deliberately slowed. He could feel her muscles closing around him tighter each time he pulled out of her. He closed his eyes and settled into a hard, steady rhthym, becoming more aware of his increased respiration and racing pulse. This wasn't going to take any time at all. She felt too good. Nice and tight and hot and wet. Gods, he loved fucking women.

Knock knock knock knock knock.

"....No!...I refuse!" Xanatos snarled.

"But...Xanatos....if...if...(she was having a hard time speaking coherently at this point)....we don't, they...won't go...away."

As if in testament to her statement, the knocking persisted and grew louder.

Xanatos ripped himself out of her and grabbed the bowl of candy. He opened the door just enough to get the bowl through and without waiting for the children to say 'trick or treat' he hurled the candy, bowl and all out the door, then he turned and faced the woman with a fiery expression.

The woman was smiling, watching him from the table, her head propped up on her hands which were folded under her chin.

"Come here," she whispered.

Xanatos grinned and shook his head. "No. You come here."

The woman smiled and slipped off the table. She seemed to know what he had in mind.

Xanatos leaned against the back door and stroked himself slowly. He was still hard and the thought of her going down on him was making him even harder. She knelt in front of him and peered up at him, then teasingly flicked her tongue over the tip of his erection.
Xanatos growled deeply and cradled her head in his hands as she took him in her mouth. She rubbed her hands savoringly over the hard muscles of his thighs.

Knock knock knock knock.

Xanatos felt the woman hesitate. "Ignore them," he hissed. "They'll go away."

She resumed her ministrations with new determination, fondling his testicles and thrusting her finger deep into his ass. Xanatos could feel himself finally slipping into that blissful oblivion just before the impending explosion of senses that would send his mind into orbit.

"Oh baby, yes, yes," he encouraged her.

Knock knock knock knock knock knock.

"Sonofabitch!" the woman swore and pulled away. "I can't do this with all these interruptions. It ruins the mood knowing there's a hoard of little children just outside the door." She climbed to her feet and stumbled over to her discarded gown.

Xanatos was too numbed and stunned to stop her. He dragged his hand through his hair in frustration and swore profusely.

A loud clap of thunder boomed outside. Suddenly the sound of rain pelting the roof filled the stillness of the dimly lit kitchen. Xanatos closed his eyes momentarily and breathed a sigh of relief. It was storming again. That should keep the little parasites at bay.

"Wait," he began hopefully, but the woman was already dressed. She combed through her hair with her fingers and offered him an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry Xanatos. You really turned me on, but I'm just not in the mood anymore," she said. She started for the door which led out into the living room but suddenly remembered it wasn't working. She frowned and started for the back door.

Thunder clapped loudly again and the sound of rain pounding the roof increased as the skies opened up.

"Shit! I can't go out there in this rain," she lamented. She looked over at Xanatos.

He smiled devilishly and shrugged. "Oh....darn."

END